Heavenly Truth Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Truth Seekers

This is a forum for Guild Wars. So that all guildies may communicate.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Game
I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 am by Sugi Ki

» Runes of Magic
I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:17 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» Inactivity In Guilds and Alliance
I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GW Poetry Contest!!!
I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:59 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GvG Happening in TRUE HALL At 2:00 Pacific Time!!!!!
I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm by kazowa

» Bad trick on Halloween 2009
I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm by Sledgehammer

» Mbbs In Ukraine
I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 am by ttnnqq07

» Birthday yay...
I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 am by Orothe

» Work Perks? (Guess what I won at work!)
I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 am by Orothe

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~*+Delilah+*~
Officer
~*+Delilah+*~

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-15

I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Empty
PostSubject: I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH   I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:36 pm

[b] Where to start...well my name is Amber and i live in Florida where we have 2 seasons hot and really hot. i started playing GW b/c my friend Caity (aka Catya) had it. Speaking of Caity.. I have known her for 2+ years and she is like my sister.. and as for her hubby he is like my brotha from anotha motha...and their son is the love of my life. =]

Anyways more about me...i am 21 yrs old and i live with my grandparents. I have a son. he is small black and grey and barks ALOT. =] i recently put on my big girl panties and started a real job..i work for verizon dsl tech support and i spend 8 hours a day listening to ppl who cant figure out how to get online. idk what else to say about me other than I am CrAzY and i give the best hugs EVER... if you have any ??? just ask.

*****SORRY THE PICS ARE SO HUGE =[******

I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH DSCN0813 I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH PICT0246 I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Muah
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xx_amberislove_xx
Zalala
Zalala

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH   I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:17 am

That's awesome that you can spend 8 hours a day listening to clueless people and not lose your mind! I sure couldn't do it.

What do your hugs rate on the official Hug-o-Meter? geek
Back to top Go down
http://zyrobyte.blogspot.com
~*+Delilah+*~
Officer
~*+Delilah+*~

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH   I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:02 pm

well idk... if you ask some ppl i am like the best hugger ever lol and ya 8 hours a day on the phone with idiots is not fun but they pay isnt bad....so how ya been?? havent seen you in forever
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xx_amberislove_xx
Zalala
Zalala

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH   I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:01 am

I'm good. I've been busy with my new baby that finally arrived late December! Before that I was busy with my pregnant wife. Now, I hope I get to play during the weekends when I don't have to worry about waking up early for work. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://zyrobyte.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH   I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM IRON MAN...wait no...I AM DELILAH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heavenly Truth Seekers :: Getting to Know You :: Who Are You?-
Jump to: