Heavenly Truth Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Truth Seekers

This is a forum for Guild Wars. So that all guildies may communicate.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Game
Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 am by Sugi Ki

» Runes of Magic
Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:17 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» Inactivity In Guilds and Alliance
Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GW Poetry Contest!!!
Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:59 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GvG Happening in TRUE HALL At 2:00 Pacific Time!!!!!
Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm by kazowa

» Bad trick on Halloween 2009
Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm by Sledgehammer

» Mbbs In Ukraine
Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 am by ttnnqq07

» Birthday yay...
Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 am by Orothe

» Work Perks? (Guess what I won at work!)
Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 am by Orothe

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Wow....I need to be on here more often!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilura Misalle
Admin
Ilura Misalle

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Wow....I need to be on here more often! Empty
PostSubject: Wow....I need to be on here more often!   Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:26 am

[b]Hey guys,

I really don't know why I haven't been on here in forever. I guess I've had too much on my plate lately. With four accounts all my GW time is pretty much used up...lol. I am glad to see that so many are on here and that the forum is very active. I will try to catch up and get myself back up to speed. I do believe it's time to judge some contests here. I hope more people have partcipated. Keep up the good work peeps. queen
Back to top Go down
https://heavenlytruthseekers.forumotion.com
Orothe
Orothe

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: It''s ok   Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:20 pm

I should be on here more often too, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Wow....I need to be on here more often!   Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:14 am

Man i thought i was the only one checkin this thing anymore haha

oh i may not be around much longer tho, shutoff is due in 4 days for $251.64 and i got no money, so i'll probably be moving when the electric gets shutoff unless i get some money by some miracle.

so thought i'd give ya's the heads up if i suddenly quit logging on
Back to top Go down
http://UnnoticedOne.googlepages.com/
Ilura Misalle
Admin
Ilura Misalle

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Hey girl,   Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:10 am

[size=18]You know that I'll be praying for you. Though I think that it might be a good thing for you to have to move. You need to get out of that place. Still it's all in God's hands really. What I shall pray is that the best happens for you. It's time you had some blessing in your life! Smile[/size]
Back to top Go down
https://heavenlytruthseekers.forumotion.com
Orothe
Orothe

PostSubject: Re: Wow....I need to be on here more often!   Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:24 am

Awws, I hope everything turns out well.. I'm sorry I can't help you out.. =/

Please take care and be careful. =/ *hugs tight*
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

PostSubject: Re: Wow....I need to be on here more often!   Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:16 am

Thats life for ya
Back to top Go down
Orothe
Orothe

PostSubject: Re: Wow....I need to be on here more often!   Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:02 am

Lol, not really. Most people don't go through everything you do.. Your life border-line's heck itself, I swear. XD

Blessed with amazing beauty, cursed with the worst of luck. =P
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

PostSubject: Re: Wow....I need to be on here more often!   Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:52 am

Ehh born in heck, raised in heck, life's heck in a hand basket over here. Same ice cream different day as we like to say... lawl
Back to top Go down
Sledgehammer
Sledgehammer

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Wow....I need to be on here more often!   Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:17 am

Hey,,

We need to welcome people that join the forum and let them be apart of this group.

I saw two on today that joined the forum and no relies to their first posts.

We welcome new members to guilds...forums should be no different. Without new input the forum will wither.

That'd be a shame.
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

PostSubject: Re: Wow....I need to be on here more often!   Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm on here as much as I can. with the crappy net atm tho loading webpages is a pain in the arse, so i'll try to as i can
Back to top Go down
Sledgehammer
Sledgehammer

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Wow....I need to be on here more often!   Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Sorry Cynn

I was just pointing out an area that we as a forum, not an individual, should be doing.

Nothing personal was implied.

I've been away a bit myself, due to half my home being mashed into 1/3 the area as rennovations take place.

Cut computer time down alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow....I need to be on here more often!   Wow....I need to be on here more often! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow....I need to be on here more often!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heavenly Truth Seekers :: General :: What's The Latest?-
Jump to: