Heavenly Truth Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Truth Seekers

This is a forum for Guild Wars. So that all guildies may communicate.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Game
I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 am by Sugi Ki

» Runes of Magic
I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:17 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» Inactivity In Guilds and Alliance
I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GW Poetry Contest!!!
I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:59 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GvG Happening in TRUE HALL At 2:00 Pacific Time!!!!!
I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm by kazowa

» Bad trick on Halloween 2009
I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm by Sledgehammer

» Mbbs In Ukraine
I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 am by ttnnqq07

» Birthday yay...
I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 am by Orothe

» Work Perks? (Guess what I won at work!)
I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 am by Orothe

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I'm back on Guild Wars!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilura Misalle
Admin
Ilura Misalle

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-06

I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm back on Guild Wars!!!   I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:14 pm

[b]Well, I made a truce with the family. I'm back on guild wars but you won't see me as often as you used to. I will be on Tuesdays thru Saturday's anywhere between 3-6pm. I will be playing for only two hours a day. I'm hoping that I can make exception for special events. Still, it's good to be back. I want to especially say Thank You to Badsba Stard, Catya Duprey, Atticus Fallen, Kithrin Farsight, and Cynn for helping keep the guild and alliance together while I was away. If there were others who helped that I didn't mention here I thank you as well. I was just not aware of it. So, if you did help and I didn't post your name.... tell us what part you had in helping as a reply here. Thanks. I have taken my leadership role back in TRUE. Since I won't be on as often as I used to be I have decided to only be the leader of one guild...so naturally that would be the alliance guild. I gave the guild TruE (affectionately known as Little True) to Catya Duprey. She is an excellent leader and I felt she deserved to keep the guild. Keep up the good work Cat. I am still decided on who to give FREE to. I will let everyone know soon. I'm hoping that things will be cleared up and back in order soon. Why I will be helpful and understanding as always please do not feel neglected when I delegate things to my officers. I have a limited time play so I want to be able to play as well. Of course I always try to fit my gameplay in with helping others. Smile I will also be doing some major recruiting since our numbers have lowered considerably. Looks like a lot of my time will be consumed doing that for a while. I don't mind. That's one thing I enjoy doing. Again, thanks to all of you for keeping the Guilds/Alliance together. Good Job. Although I claim this guild/alliance it isn't just mine... we are in this together. queen
Back to top Go down
https://heavenlytruthseekers.forumotion.com
Renegade5286
Officer
Renegade5286

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on Guild Wars!!!   I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Hopfully you can make tonight a special event because its my birthday Very Happy. Also for FREE i think you should give it to Cynn, Omni doesn't really want to be leader. Mainly because he doesn't play video games that much anymore.

I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Sig
Back to top Go down
Ilura Misalle
Admin
Ilura Misalle

PostSubject: :(   I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:54 pm

[b]Sorry I missed your birthday Renegade. I hope you had a good time. I wanted to let everyone know my new Guild Wars schedule. I'm try to time it where I play in the afternoon. I will play anywhere from 3-6pm Tuesdays through Saturdays. I won't be playing on Sundays and Mondays because those are my hubby's days off. I haven't figured out what my schedule will be like during special events yet. Sigh...I'm hating this to be honest with you guys but it is what it is. I'm just glad I can still play. I appologize to you all if I seem a bit hasty or impatient sometimes in game. It's just that since my time is limited I don't have the luxury of sitting around and chatting. I want to get farther on in game like the rest. I will do my best to work it so I'm helping at the same time. And please people... talk to me here on the forum. Send me PM's, answer my blogs, respond to me. Razz I'm feeling a bit out of touch with all of you and somewhat neglected. I just got a new laptop. It has a built in microphone so I'll be able to do a voice chat soon. I'll probably go with xfire or teamspeak. I want to try out both and see which works out best. I like xfire because it's a lot simpler. We'll see. See you all on GW. queen [/b]
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on Guild Wars!!!   I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Eh no worries, once I get my schedule worked out (it always gets haywire when I start a new donkey) I'll probably hang out here while I'm in GW so we can chat. And of course keep ya updated on everything.

This wretched paper is killing me T.T 6 - 8 pages APA format, (not including title page / reference page) thesis statement, the entire paper is on 2 major global civilizations in the 1700's that influenced the world. I'm supposed to compare AND contrast them, including the aspects of their cultures that helped modernize the world. (if this paper gets any lamer im burning my book)
Back to top Go down
http://UnnoticedOne.googlepages.com/
Renegade5286
Officer
Renegade5286

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on Guild Wars!!!   I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:09 pm

its ok me and tony never got a chance to get on guild wars on saturday we where having too much fun on drunk need for speed

I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Sig
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on Guild Wars!!!   I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:57 pm

loooool!!!!! i used to play need for speed using those steering wheel joystick thingies u hooked up to ur pc that came with pedals XD that shyt was fun!
Back to top Go down
http://UnnoticedOne.googlepages.com/
Ilura Misalle
Admin
Ilura Misalle

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on Guild Wars!!!   I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:02 am

[b]Well, at least you had a good time Renegade. I myself have been pretty tired these days. I suppose sleep deprevation could be the same as being drunk. I'm pretty out of it most of the time and somewhat goofy. Yeah...sounds the same. Razz I have figured out that I can do at least one quest and one mission a day. Of course that always depends on the team and what mission. Sigh...honestly, I think I should have 4 hours a day... a lot of the time it takes a good hour to just get the team together. That shouldn't count as my playing time ...lol. Work, school, family... real life. Gotta Love it. queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on Guild Wars!!!   I'm back on Guild Wars!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back on Guild Wars!!!
Page 1 of 1