Heavenly Truth Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Truth Seekers

This is a forum for Guild Wars. So that all guildies may communicate.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Game
Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 am by Sugi Ki

» Runes of Magic
Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:17 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» Inactivity In Guilds and Alliance
Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GW Poetry Contest!!!
Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:59 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GvG Happening in TRUE HALL At 2:00 Pacific Time!!!!!
Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm by kazowa

» Bad trick on Halloween 2009
Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm by Sledgehammer

» Mbbs In Ukraine
Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 am by ttnnqq07

» Birthday yay...
Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 am by Orothe

» Work Perks? (Guess what I won at work!)
Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 am by Orothe

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Xfire Voice Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade5286
Officer
Renegade5286

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: Xfire Voice Server   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:02 am

Ok i pretty Sure there is a TeamSpeak Server out there for us im not 100% sure but anyways back to the Xfire Chat Me and Ilura had talked about starting a Xfire Chat server because its fairly easy to use and free. So as of now i have a temporary chat room using xfires beta chat servers running. The name of the Chat room is "renegade5286" this is only a temperary sever and server name and the server will not be running all of the time for internet reasons(in not 100% sure if it uses bandwith on my computers part but i sure it does and my internet provider's are pains in the butts and dont like a lot of upload or we get kicked of the web). Im still looking for anyone how would be willing to put it on there computer or Server computer and has internet that can use a lot of upload incase of that.

To get xfire go to www.xfire.com and download it its free and very nice have ingame chat, video capture, and web browser.

To enter the chat room simply click on the chat room tab (second from the top on the left had side of the window) and at the bottom left there is an area to type in the chat rooms name. Type it in and press enter or the green arrow to the right and that sould have you in (i hope)

i will run the server for the next 24 to 48 hours to make sure it is working so if you have xfire please try to get it and see if you can. Also the Voice server might not be on because i have to be in the room for it to stay on so if you get into the chat room and there is no voice chat working please say somthing in the chat room via text.
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Voice Server   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:40 am

i have a teamspeak server currently running i just dont have many of the guildies willing to jump on and see who can and cant connect to it, Omni can he's done it already.
and recently (like last night) i just fixed my port and ip-routing issues with my belkin router (it tried to give ts its own ip then no1 was able to connect to it hahaha)....but since my friend Reema (from egypt) and my fiance Yuri (in FL) can connect now it should be good

so here's the info if anyone wants to test it out its TSRC2 (the client) u can download it www.goteamspeak.org

TS IP - 71.236.125.103:8767
There is NO password
If I'm on I'll give everyone rights to register (meaning ull be able to freely move channels) =)
So we'll see how well ts works
Oh and its run on my pc so its up 90% of the time, unless tornado's knock my power out HAHAHA Razz
Back to top Go down
http://UnnoticedOne.googlepages.com/
Renegade5286
Officer
Renegade5286

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Voice Server   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:25 pm

its just www.teamspeak.com and i cant seem to get on the teamspeak server so.
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Voice Server   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:13 pm

yeah it has some issues of not wanting to let some people on so i dunno
Back to top Go down
Ilura Misalle
Admin
Ilura Misalle

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: I'm up for either.   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:05 pm

[b]Thanks guys for doing your best to work this out. I'm up for using either one. Actually I think I'm going to download teamspeak now and try it out. I still need a headset though..lol. I do have xfire but I never log on...I suppose I should. I'll try both and see what works best for me. Keep in mind also that not everyone likes to use voice chat. Also, Renegade....tell Omni to get his butt signed up here. lol...I'm surprised he hasn't already. Ha ha...well Cynn you could get on him too if you like. In any case lets keep trying to get this voice chat thing going. Thanks queen
Back to top Go down
https://heavenlytruthseekers.forumotion.com
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Voice Server   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:18 pm

Well got Omni on the forums hahaha =D I rule Very Happy

Razz ohhh and i think i figured out why everyone had so much trouble connecting to my teamspeak... with a lil help from a cisco engineer =D

turns out the DNS in my moms pc, that or her NIC was backpeddling bad packets to the modem and flooding the ports, hence my net crashing....the cisco dude thinks thats why hardly anyone, if anyone, could connect to my teamspeak server....

but i've got the modem run off my laptop now so my lag is like virtually gone! shock to the worked!!! bounce So hopefully this clears up everyones connection issues. so log onto ts whenever anyone gets the chance and lemme know if it still gives you "the server may not be running on it" bullcrap =D

Xfire Voice Server FreedomKeepersSig
Back to top Go down
Renegade5286
Officer
Renegade5286

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Voice Server   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:38 pm

ya i still cant get on but it could be me i have really bad internet (if your thinking about getting clearwire DON'T) I haven't had my xfire chat room up but i will if anyone wants to help me do a few tests i need to see how things will work and stuff. If you feel like helping me and you have xfire add me to your friends the name on there is... Renegade5286 just let me know before hand and what your id is because i might block you otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Voice Server   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Yeah i'll redownload it and see how it runs on my pc my name is usually like Cynn, CynnSota , usually something with Cynn or Saisen in it lool so u should know when I add you. But yeah we can see how well that works.

Xfire Voice Server FreedomKeepersSig
Back to top Go down
Renegade5286
Officer
Renegade5286

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Voice Server   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:39 am

Ok what your servers name ill see if i cant spot it in the sea of other servers that there are but if i know the name it should be a little bit easier.

Xfire Voice Server Sig
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Voice Server   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:49 pm

we should try urs since no1 can connect to my ts i doubt they could connect to anything else i ran
Back to top Go down
Renegade5286
Officer
Renegade5286

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Voice Server   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 am

okwell ill leave the chat room on so if anyone wants to use it it will be on noted though even though i will be in the chat room my mice will be off if im not at my computer because as far as i know i can not leave the chat room going if no one is in.

Xfire Voice Server Sig
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Voice Server   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Yeah sounds like a plan, I'll have to see if I can connect after I get my wretched sexist lame paper done before I gotta turn it in tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xfire Voice Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xfire Voice Server   Xfire Voice Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xfire Voice Server
Page 1 of 1