Heavenly Truth Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Truth Seekers

This is a forum for Guild Wars. So that all guildies may communicate.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Game
Alliance Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 am by Sugi Ki

» Runes of Magic
Alliance Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:17 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» Inactivity In Guilds and Alliance
Alliance Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GW Poetry Contest!!!
Alliance Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:59 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GvG Happening in TRUE HALL At 2:00 Pacific Time!!!!!
Alliance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm by kazowa

» Bad trick on Halloween 2009
Alliance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm by Sledgehammer

» Mbbs In Ukraine
Alliance Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 am by ttnnqq07

» Birthday yay...
Alliance Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 am by Orothe

» Work Perks? (Guess what I won at work!)
Alliance Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 am by Orothe

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Alliance Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ilura Misalle
Admin
Ilura Misalle

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Alliance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Meeting   Alliance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:54 pm

[b]So today we had our first real alliance meeting. I thought Kithrin Farsight did a great job of leading it. Thank you Kithrin. We have decided that the meetings work out best if we just talk in alliance chat. That way if people are involved in a mission or whatnot they don't feel rushed and they won't miss out on the meetings. Also, it helps the members who are still in pre and can't make it to the guild hall. No matter what it seems there is always a certain amount of chaos when a meeting is held. For the most part I think we handled things well, brought up some good topics and ideas, and got some questions answered. Thanks to this meeting I had some more ideas on what to add to the forum. The newest things are a GvG/PvP group and forum. I am also adding an events forum as well. I do hope that many of you will participate.

The things brought up in the meeting today were GvG/PvP, bringing in faction, and bringing in new guilds for the alliance. It was discussed that we are a PvE alliance and that faction is not necessary but basically for those who like to do it. TheRoamingGnome has been elected our new GvG/PvP leader. He will be putting together a team and will be teaching them how it's done. Eru Hablu and Stab have offered to help with this.

As for bringing in new guilds; we have learned that it's not something to rush into. Our alliance is stronger than it's ever been. We have faithful secure leaders and officers. And we have many faithful members as well.

I'm not sure yet if these meetings will be weekly or monthly. I will let you know soon.
sunny
Back to top Go down
https://heavenlytruthseekers.forumotion.com

Alliance Meeting
Page 1 of 1