Heavenly Truth Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Truth Seekers

This is a forum for Guild Wars. So that all guildies may communicate.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Game
Safi Bishawa at your service Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 am by Sugi Ki

» Runes of Magic
Safi Bishawa at your service Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:17 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» Inactivity In Guilds and Alliance
Safi Bishawa at your service Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GW Poetry Contest!!!
Safi Bishawa at your service Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:59 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GvG Happening in TRUE HALL At 2:00 Pacific Time!!!!!
Safi Bishawa at your service Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm by kazowa

» Bad trick on Halloween 2009
Safi Bishawa at your service Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm by Sledgehammer

» Mbbs In Ukraine
Safi Bishawa at your service Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 am by ttnnqq07

» Birthday yay...
Safi Bishawa at your service Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 am by Orothe

» Work Perks? (Guess what I won at work!)
Safi Bishawa at your service Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 am by Orothe

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Safi Bishawa at your service

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khellamendra
Khellamendra

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Safi Bishawa at your service Empty
PostSubject: Safi Bishawa at your service   Safi Bishawa at your service Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 pm

I was like the second person to join and I'm just now making one of these. Forgive me everyone I am such a procrastinator!

-I joined FREE as Serafina Di Nerezza who is a lvl 8 Necro/Ranger in Prophecies. I can't say I really use her anymore but perhaps someday I shall return to her.

-Then I was more commonly known as Tu Kai Hui, a lvl 20 Mesmer in Factions. I plan to pick her back up eventually but I've managed to create a character who was more an after thought but has become my main person now and is my icon since I plan to use her a lot.

-Main character is Safi Bishawa, a lvl 20 Ele/Ranger who was originally from Night Fall but has access to all four lands. I finally got my flamingo to fight by my side and it's a lot of fun to watch her defeat enemies!

I'm generally a solo gamer but I like to help out when I can. Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------

IRL I'm a 24 year old art student living in Texas. I'm currently working on finishing up college with a major in Graphic Design and I work part time and the closest Blockbuster to home. I literally live in the middle of nowhere, no gas stations, Wal-marts, or cars to be found. It's all pretty much open fields and cows. I kind of have neighbors but they're hard to see through the trees and whoever lives next door is actually not next door but a good ways away and we're seperated by a forest so I don't count them anyway. I tend to waste my time away doing projects for donkey or playing video games when I have the chance. I also happen to be a huge gaming nerd and enjoying table top games as well, mainly D&D.

I am Agnostic Atheist (i.e I don't believe there is a higher power but I don't pretend to have solid evidence of that nor do I try.) I don't care about a person's religion (or lack thereof) and I'm open to talking to any one no matter what and try my very best to never judge another. I'm a lesbian who is in a happy relationship and looks forward to what the future may bring both with my girlfriend and my life in general. I'm glad to have joined FREE because it opened me up to a whole alliance full of diverse and interesting people. At some point I'll grab a picture of myself but for now you'll have to be left wondering.

So hello to all!
Back to top Go down

Safi Bishawa at your service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heavenly Truth Seekers :: Getting to Know You :: Who Are You?-
Jump to: