Heavenly Truth Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Truth Seekers

This is a forum for Guild Wars. So that all guildies may communicate.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Game
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 am by Sugi Ki

» Runes of Magic
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:17 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» Inactivity In Guilds and Alliance
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GW Poetry Contest!!!
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:59 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GvG Happening in TRUE HALL At 2:00 Pacific Time!!!!!
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm by kazowa

» Bad trick on Halloween 2009
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm by Sledgehammer

» Mbbs In Ukraine
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 am by ttnnqq07

» Birthday yay...
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 am by Orothe

» Work Perks? (Guess what I won at work!)
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 am by Orothe

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~

Go down 
+2
Zalala
Cynn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Empty
PostSubject: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:04 pm

I'm Cynn, I live in a crappy run down, middle of nowhere, trapped between two mountains down in the valley hellhole called Moundsville, West Virginia. I'm 18 and engaged to Incendia Yuri (whom ive known for 7 years and counting)
I'm a practicing Wiccan, and proud of it. If your curious and wanna learn thats cool, but please dun tell me im evil (tho i'll admit im evil its me thats evil not my religion) ive got no issues with other religions so no1 has to worry about not offending me (im pretty hard to offend)

I've been playin games since i was 4 years old
ive played (list is off the top of my head)
Delta Force's 1, 2, 3, LandWarrior, BlackHawkDown, and I forget the name of the other one. Serious Sam's 1, and 2. Tenchu's 1 and 2 (ps2), F.E.A.R, Area51, Dungeon Siege's 1, 2, and Legends Of Arana (expansion), Diablo's 1,2, and both expansions LOD,and I forget the name of the other hahaha (to many games to remember) RYL2, 2moons, KalOnline, SRO (SilkRoadOnline), LastChaos, Cabal, GuildWars, WoW, WarCraft 1, 2 and 3. Ermm what else.... AgeOfEmpires 1 and 2, Ijji's Guns, WellOfSouls (lawl dun ask), All the HarryPotter games (lol I was little) MaxPayne, Prince Of Persia, GITS (ps2), and probably about a couple hundred more, not including when I played Nintendo64, or my GameBoy games hahaha. (HC Gamers FTW)

I love the woods, and the river and the mountains. If I could live out there you'd probably never catch me online anymore hahaha. Wind FTW!

(tho the pic might be a little big) this is me =D
This is summer time, before it hits rainy +snowy season.... (which = COLD)
I had this taken next to the Ohio river (which I can walk to in less than 1minute, its like 300 feet away from my house, maybe a lil more or less)
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ 100_4855
Back to top Go down
http://UnnoticedOne.googlepages.com/
Zalala
Zalala

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:21 am

Awesome introduction!

I used to date a Wiccan. I can say it was very interesting. I think it's cool that they are so in touch with nature. It would be awesome to live off the land and not have to worry about society and all that jazz.

You are definitely a hardcore gamer! I've played most of those games as well. Just casually though. I've never really been hardcore about a certain game. Maybe the most hardcore I've been is the Mortal Kombat series or the Tekken series. I used to be so good! But those skills deteriorated over time.

You sound like a fun person and can't wait to play with you in game if I get the chance. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://zyrobyte.blogspot.com
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:13 am

Lool just about any non-MMO I've ever played, shy of Dungeon Siege and Diablo I have a record of beating the first day I play it =D
If you've ever played Delta Force 2 BHD online then I've CynnxEPO from ElitePrecisionOps squad. Snipers FTW <3
Back to top Go down
Zalala
Zalala

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:32 pm

Snipers are FTW!

I'm thinking about buying an airsoft sniper rifle! Only an airsoft because my wife won't let me buy a real gun Sad
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Airsoft PWNS! Ive got a co2 9mill model handgun and man gettin hit with it hurts.
best kind of defense weapon (if ur not just screwin around with it) if u cant afford a real gun =D
Back to top Go down
Zalala
Zalala

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:39 am

This is the gun I'm wanting to get. It costs $149.99 at Airsoft Atlanta.
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ MAUSER_SR_RIFLE_jpg

Here is the same gun but in a little more stylish stock. It costs $179.99 at Airsoft Atlanta.
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ MAUSER_SR_PRO_jpg

They are both equally badass! I just can't bring myself to spend the money when we are trying to pay off our credit cards right now. But maybe one day!

Oh, and I have a co2 powered handgun too. As well as a spring powered shotgun. I prefer my shotgun because it is more accurate. I can't imagine the difference between the shotgun and sniper rifle will be. I can already hit a coke can 50 or so yards away with my shotgun!

Here are some pics of me shooting my guns:
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ N510762962_1211221_9854

Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ N510762962_1211222_110

Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ N510762962_1211224_630

Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ N510762962_1211226_1184

I have videos too, but I dunno where they are. I might have to re-upload them.
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:20 pm

my toys buwahaha

In total (just my bedroom) 2 knight daggers, 1 tanto, 4 folding knives, 1 can police issued pepper spray, 1 katana (my TwistWind) 1wazaki, 5 arrows(i have more somewhere) 1 30lb solid recurve bow, 3 throwing knives, 1 pair handcuffs (the other pair got broke) 1 machete, 1 razor blade, 1 crack lighter, 1 knife sharpener, 1 spring airsoft gun, 1 co2 airsoft gun, 1 tiny flashlight, I left the cottoncandy hair spray somewhere but it goes with the crack lighter to make my flamethrower HAHAHAHA

Fear me XD

Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ SDC10037
Back to top Go down
Zalala
Zalala

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Wow! Impressive!

You single?

Hah, just kidding. But you are totally awesome though. Wish my wife would let me have an arsenal of weapons. I do have a couple of knives, but they are packed away in storage Sad

But my pick out of the lot would have to be the machete and recurve bow (with arrows of course) Best weapons against the zombie apocalypse. Which is what I prepare for!
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:49 pm

lool im engaged =D
i probably take half of those with me on my way to walmart. the gun, the throwing knives, the folding knives, the pepper spray, the lighter, the tazer (900k volts)...
Back to top Go down
Sledgehammer
Sledgehammer

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:20 pm

OMG!

You still hunt in real time too!

Trust me...sometimes the bug for killing has to stop...ha,ha

I leave the weapons to my games, although......... I do practice Karate.
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:04 pm

lol if i dont carry around atleast one knife i cant stand to be in crowded public places, the urge to shred skin makes it difficult to do my shoppin HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Bane
Bane

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:51 am

Me at 21. Nearly 20 years ago. anyways, I wanted to say, it's not the gun that makes you.

Practice with a 22. when you can put 3 shots through a lifesaver without cracking it you are good despite what trigger your behind. ;-)

Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ N566992439_1317067_5982
Back to top Go down
Ilura Misalle
Admin
Ilura Misalle

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Wow   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 pm

[b]Ok guys, honestly I think we can build are real life guild... with that kind of arsenal to back us up? Who needs the game...lol I think I'll have to get in on this fun and add the weapons we have. I don't have pics right now but when I do I'll post them here...right now I have an excalibur sword and a set of three samurai swords. The difference between me and you guys though is....mine are for decor only. geek
Back to top Go down
https://heavenlytruthseekers.forumotion.com
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:34 am

well it all depends on how the swords are made, my katana's are folded japanese steel (meaning u can cut bullets with the damn things if someone shoots it at u without breaking, denting, or chipping the blade *tho i dont recomend trying*)
just steel blades, well they break easy, i know i had one hahaha i f*d it up BADLY one year ,i took a wack at a tree cause my uncle kicked his dog ...it took me 17 hours of constant work with a blow torch and a tuning hammer to fix it hahaha and its still not perfectly fixed
Back to top Go down
Ilura Misalle
Admin
Ilura Misalle

PostSubject: lol... wow   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:29 pm

[b]Yeah, my swords are as dull as they can be. As I said they are for display only. Since I have kids I wouldn't want to have anything sharp in the house. I think maybe when the kids are out of the house I might be more inclined to collect the sharper ones. geek
Back to top Go down
Bane
Bane

PostSubject: Britain   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:50 pm

I've heard a couple news reports of attacks with swords in England over the past year. I think they are considering to ban them all together.
Back to top Go down
Ilura Misalle
Admin
Ilura Misalle

PostSubject: Dang   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:33 am

[b]Attacks with swords? That's interesting. Wow Cynn, you have become very popular.... lol. I think you might be the only one with a two page "about me" section. geek
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:21 pm

HAHA I'm cool like that =D
and seriously, u cant ban swords...it takes skill to kill someone with a sword, a gun u just pull the trigger....how lame ban them not swords!
Back to top Go down
Graven
Graven

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:34 pm

I was under the impression guns were banned in England.
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:52 pm

i dunno i dun live there hahaha
Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ FreedomKeepersSig
Back to top Go down
Bane
Bane

PostSubject: stop stop or I will say stop again.   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:00 pm

guns are banned in England and I believe only a special task force of police "bobbys" carry guns.
Back to top Go down
Cynn
Officer
Cynn

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:38 pm

=D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~   Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cynn's the name, pyrotechnic's the game ^.~
Page 1 of 1