Heavenly Truth Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Truth Seekers

This is a forum for Guild Wars. So that all guildies may communicate.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Game
W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 am by Sugi Ki

» Runes of Magic
W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:17 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» Inactivity In Guilds and Alliance
W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GW Poetry Contest!!!
W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:59 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GvG Happening in TRUE HALL At 2:00 Pacific Time!!!!!
W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm by kazowa

» Bad trick on Halloween 2009
W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm by Sledgehammer

» Mbbs In Ukraine
W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 am by ttnnqq07

» Birthday yay...
W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 am by Orothe

» Work Perks? (Guess what I won at work!)
W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 am by Orothe

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

W/any Hundred Blades Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stab
Leader
Stab

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-10

W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Empty
PostSubject: W/any Hundred Blades Warrior   W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: i do not recomend this   W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:30 pm

i do not recomend any 1 use this build frenzy could be better replaced with sprint and res signet should be switched with lions comfort
Stab wrote:
http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/Build:W/any_Hundred_Blades_Warrior
Mad
Back to top Go down
Reckthor
Reckthor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: This build is fine   W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:34 pm

This a pvp build and it should be left as it is which is perfect, add a conjure in there to make it even better unless you're worried about energy, mainly used for RA
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: W/any Hundred Blades Warrior   W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:02 pm

no take out frenzy and put in sprint bcuz it doesnt do double dmg to u and take out rez sig and put lions comfort ur not a monk so u dont need rez sig
Back to top Go down
Reckthor
Reckthor

PostSubject: not a monk you dont need sig?   W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:40 am

LOL!? did you really just say that? Everyone EXCEPT the monk should carry sig, I cannot deal with you
Back to top Go down
Ilura Misalle
Admin
Ilura Misalle

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Ok guys   W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:04 pm

[b]I feel I must intervene here. No one has a right or wrong build. One build might work better for one and a different build better for another. So, instead of ribbing each other on who's build is better please just add the build that is best for you. Remember that one of my rules is to be kind to one another. I hope that we all can share our builds in a kind way. Builds really are a preference thing. So if we all just share the builds that have worked for us; others can try them out, yes even change them up to suit them, and find what works best for their individual style. If we all used the same exact builds I think that would get a bit boring. queen
Back to top Go down
https://heavenlytruthseekers.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: W/any Hundred Blades Warrior   W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:13 pm

omg rofl do u serioulsy read 1 sentence and get another i said u are NOT a monk so u dont need a rez skill for pvp that is wat MONKS are for
Back to top Go down
Reckthor
Reckthor

PostSubject: Re: W/any Hundred Blades Warrior   W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:05 pm

You clearly didn't read what I said, it is not a monk skill and monks are the ones who do not have the time to waste activating a resurrection skill when they should be healing everyone excpt the monk should carry a sig so that they can resurrect fallen team mates and it should not be a resurrect skill like restore life or resurrect because that will leave them on bad hp and make be practically useless although there are some good hard rezzes like death pact sig and flesh of my flesh
Back to top Go down
Reckthor
Reckthor

PostSubject: Re: W/any Hundred Blades Warrior   W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:08 pm

and sure custom builds are fine if they work, but there are few basic rules in pvp that must always be followed like everyone have a res (this doesn't apply to every time of pvp but most) except the monk and if simple rules like these cant be followed or understood then you're wasting your time in pvp
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: W/any Hundred Blades Warrior   W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:36 pm

u just waisted ur time tellling me something that is not true. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ilura Misalle
Admin
Ilura Misalle

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: For the time being I am locking this section   W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:31 pm

[b]Guys, I feel like you have completely ignored my statement. I do not appreciate you ribbing one another like this. So, I have no choice but to lock this section. Sorry to others for this inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
https://heavenlytruthseekers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W/any Hundred Blades Warrior   W/any Hundred Blades Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W/any Hundred Blades Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heavenly Truth Seekers :: So, Whatcha Got? :: Builds-
Jump to: