Heavenly Truth Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Truth Seekers

This is a forum for Guild Wars. So that all guildies may communicate.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Game
The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 am by Sugi Ki

» Runes of Magic
The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:17 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» Inactivity In Guilds and Alliance
The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GW Poetry Contest!!!
The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:59 pm by Nocturnal Lunacy

» GvG Happening in TRUE HALL At 2:00 Pacific Time!!!!!
The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm by kazowa

» Bad trick on Halloween 2009
The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm by Sledgehammer

» Mbbs In Ukraine
The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 am by ttnnqq07

» Birthday yay...
The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 am by Orothe

» Work Perks? (Guess what I won at work!)
The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 am by Orothe

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Splintering of the Alliance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Graven
Graven

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-15

The Splintering of the Alliance Empty
PostSubject: The Splintering of the Alliance   The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:14 am

This is late but I figured I'd put it here anyway.

Well darn. The Alliance splintered and apparently they lost two guilds, mine being one of them. I'm not sure what it's like on the other side. Something about people complaining about no one talking. Thought it would be good to put here for informative purposes.

Now for my personal input:

I may have not been on for a lot of this but I would blame this kind of thing on poor communication between officers. If one guild was angered enough to leave an entire alliance because of other people it probably means that alliance did not do a good job of controlling their members and keeping things calm.

Anyway, I was kind of bugged at this, especially since I ended on the shorter end of the stick. No offense to Svava or anyone else, I like you guys, but I did enjoy the alliance because there was more likely people would be online.

I'm not one to talk much since I don't really log anymore. And I probably won't for even longer after September 20th as I'm moving on to Aion. Just wanted to get that bit out and let some people who haven't been on in a while know.
Back to top Go down
kazowa

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Splintering of the Alliance   The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 pm

I agree, but its what people do later we can get new recruits which can be tough

just need to regourp the active members to officer
Back to top Go down
Graven
Graven

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The Splintering of the Alliance   The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Also on a final note, I can not confirm this, but IF, and only IF, the guilds that withdraw did so hastily I find that highly....inconsiderate. Taking votes from members, and finally deciding things and giving a few weeks notice, so any members who do not want to leave the alliance can switch to a new guild that is staying within the alliance...is just a far cleaner and nicer way to do things. Just a note for any other guilds out there.
Back to top Go down
Sledgehammer
Sledgehammer

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Splintering of the Alliance   The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Graven:

Just a little confused as the Holy Elite Fighters [HOLY] is still allied with Heavenly Truth Seekers [TRUE] up to today as I logged in to GW and checked the roster.

I don't know what happened to you but its a shame to have you leaving us. You are right however, on the lack of member involvment with this forum and in GW as well.

Seems interest has dwindled for the summer but winter is coming and more people will be playing on the computer. I hope that we can keep them informed of this site and maybe we''ll get some fresh new views on things as well.

I also agree with your final note...voting is a policy that all guilds have to have if they want to survive. Kinda gets me to thinking 'bout the Lord of the Flies story when no one could agree on anything and things got so far outta hand.

Anyways..no matter what direction you go....keep on gaming!
Back to top Go down
Orothe
Orothe

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The Splintering of the Alliance   The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:44 am

Lol, can I be the one to start torching the forest? ^.^

As for the lack of communication, I know what ya mean. When I'm online I always try to get a convo going. A friendly community is what helps make an MMORPG fun! Also helps donkey the time when grinding. =P

Though I must admit, even I'm rarely on nowdays. Now I do work and have real life issues still working through (Finding a new place to move, parents getting a divorce, ect.) But when I do have time for games, I usually go to Consoles.. Guild Wars just.. doesn't have enough to do.. Guild Wars 2 I'll be addicted to, but until then, Guild Wars, I've pretty much gotten as strong as I'm comfortable with, and have a few builds for various situations. The only thing I can possibly do, is get titles. That and help new players get to my 'boring and at the end of a dead road' level.

But don't feel too bad... Not like I'm playing any other mmorpg's, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Splintering of the Alliance   The Splintering of the Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Splintering of the Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heavenly Truth Seekers :: General :: What's The Latest?-
Jump to: